Increased Productivity. Higher Efficiency.
Improve your operation for higher-quality parts, reduced costs, and greater profits.
Over two-full days, attendees will learn:
- Fundamental knowledge of machining and tooling
- An end-user’s view of suppliers’ machining capabilities
- About additives and machinability
- How to improve machinability
- How to select the right cutting fluid & economics of tool choice
- How coatings can reduce tool wear
- The impact powder metallurgy material morphology has on machining
- Numerous case studies
The fourth annual Additive Manufacturing with Powder Metallurgy (AMPM2017) conference will feature worldwide industry experts presenting the latest developments in this fast-growing field and is essential for anyone interested in metal additive manufacturing.
“Navigate the Metal Additive Manufacturing Landscape” with Todd Grimm, T.A. Grimm & Associates, who will discuss the dynamic world of metal additive manufacturing.
Over 100 booths showcasing leading suppliers of powder metallurgy and particulate materials processing equipment, powders, and products.
With a stunning location like Las Vegas, expect a multitude of top-tier networking events, guest speakers, and awards luncheons.
POWDERMET2017 is the leading North American conference on powder metallurgy and particulate materials. The co-located AMPM2017: Additive Manufacturing with Powder Metallurgy 2017 provides all POWDERMET attendees with access to the latest innovations and research on metal additive manufacturing.
Over 200 worldwide powder metallurgy (PM) industry experts will present the latest in PM, particulate materials, and metal additive manufacturing. This year’s program is more robust than ever before.
The largest annual North American exhibit to showcase leading suppliers of powder metallurgy and particulate materials processing equipment, powders, products, and metal additive manufacturing.
The Basic Powder Metallurgy (PM) Short Course is the powder metallurgy industry’s longest running course—celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2014. If you or your company’s employees are new to the PM industry, this is the course for you.
This Intensive 3-Day Course Is Designed Especially for You, If You Are:
- Looking for an introduction to PM;
- Updating their knowledge of recent industry developments;
- Seeking to expand current knowledge of the industry in order to enhance advancement opportunities;
- Specialized in one area of PM and looking to broaden their background in the field;
- A user of PM parts (or you wish to be one).
When You Attend This Class You Will Learn:
- PM history, current practice, and the future
- Why PM is a leading method for producing metal parts
- The many applications that use PM parts
- The fine points in designing for PM
- How metal powders are produced
- Designs for compacting tools
- How sintering develops functional properties
- About various secondary operations
- About Metal Powder Industries Federation standards and tests
- About metal injection molding
- The latest high-tech PM technologies, including metal additive manufacturing (3D printing)
…and receive over $600 in books/standards!