December 11–12, 2018
Penn Stater Conference Center Hotel • State College, PA
Help your plant eliminate waste, improve quality and productivity, and streamline labor usage.
- Explore currently deployed technologies.
- Discover what technologies are available for your PM plant.
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages for your plant.
- Find solutions to your most challenging robotics and automation questions.
- Broaden your perspective on the design, application, and operation of your system.
International Conference on Injection Molding of Metals, Ceramics and Carbides
Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista • Orlando, Florida • February 25–27, 2019
The annual Additive Manufacturing with Powder Metallurgy (AMPM2019) conference will feature worldwide industry experts presenting the latest developments in this fast-growing field and is essential for anyone interested in metal additive manufacturing.
Information coming soon.
Co-located with POWDERMET2019, the International Conference on Powder Metallurgy & Particulate Materials, the trade exhibit contains over 100 booths showcasing leading suppliers of powder metallurgy and particulate materials processing equipment, powders, and products, as well as metal additive manufacturing.
With a vibrant location like Phoenix, expect a multitude of top-tier networking events, guest speakers, and awards luncheons.
POWDERMET2019 is the leading North American conference on powder metallurgy and particulate materials. The co-located AMPM2019: Additive Manufacturing with Powder Metallurgy provides all POWDERMET attendees with access to the latest innovations and research on metal additive manufacturing.
Over 200 worldwide powder metallurgy (PM) industry experts will present the latest in PM, particulate materials, and metal additive manufacturing. This year’s program is more robust than ever before.
The largest annual North American exhibit to showcase leading suppliers of powder metallurgy and particulate materials processing equipment, powders, products, and metal additive manufacturing.
The Basic Powder Metallurgy (PM) Short Course is the powder metallurgy industry’s longest running course—celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2014. If you or your company’s employees are new to the PM industry, this is the course for you. Now including metal additive manufacturing, this year’s seminar features a tour of the Center for Innovation Materials Processing through Direct Digital Deposition.*
This Intensive 3-Day Course Is Designed Especially for You, If You Are:
- Looking for an introduction to PM;
- Updating your knowledge of recent industry developments;
- Seeking to expand current knowledge of the industry in order to enhance advancement opportunities;
- Specialized in one area of PM and looking to broaden background in the field;
- A user of PM parts (or you wish to be one).
*tour attendance requires pre-qualification.