The Basic Powder Metallurgy (PM) Short Course is the powder metallurgy industry’s longest running course—celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2014. If you or your company’s employees are new to the PM industry, this is the course for you. Now including metal additive manufacturing, this year’s seminar features a tour of the Center for Innovation Materials Processing through Direct Digital Deposition.*
This Intensive 3-Day Course Is Designed Especially for You, If You Are:
- Looking for an introduction to PM;
- Updating your knowledge of recent industry developments;
- Seeking to expand current knowledge of the industry in order to enhance advancement opportunities;
- Specialized in one area of PM and looking to broaden background in the field;
- A user of PM parts (or you wish to be one).
*tour attendance requires pre-qualification.