This Website (“https://www.pickpm.org”) is owned and operated by the Metal Powder Industries Federation, 105 College Road East, Princeton, New Jersey 08540 USA.
What personal information is collected and how is that information used?
- We collect information about our users from our Web server logs and through cookies.
- We use the information primarily to provide you with a personalized Internet experience that delivers the information, resources, and services that are most relevant and helpful to you.
- We do not share any of the information you provide with others, unless we say so in this Privacy Statement, or when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
How is my personal information protected?
- We have implemented certain appropriate security measure to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- However, please note that we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
- Also, please note that we may store and process your personal information in systems located outside of your home country. Regardless of where these activities occur, we take appropriate steps to ensure that your information is protected consistent with the principles set forth under this Privacy Statement.
Who has access to the personal information?
- We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other customer data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties.
How may I correct, amend or delete my personal information, or update my preferences?
- If you do not want to receive information about our products or services, please email Dora Schember at email@example.com
- If you have any additional questions or concerns related to this statement and/or our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 609-452-7700 x119.
- We may also use statistics regarding usage for product development purposes, but we only use those statistics in the aggregate and they don’t include any personally identifiable information about individual users.
Your access to some of our content is password protected. We recommend that you refrain from disclosing your username(s) and password(s) to anyone. We also recommend that you sign out of your account or service at the end of each session. You may also wish to close your browser window when you have finished your work, especially if you share a computer with someone else or if you are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe.
Questions, Complaints and Dispute Resolution
105 College Road East
Princeton, New Jersey 08540
PRIVACY STATEMENT CHANGES
If our information practices change in a significant way, we will post the policy changes here.
This Privacy Statement was last updated on March 1, 2017.
All rights reserved by the Metal Powder Industries Federation